Saturday, July 25, 2015

Teaching my First Online Class and Journal pages - "The Dream of Dance"

My Dear Blog readers
today I have some very exciting news to share
with you and that is
I will be teaching my first on-line Fabric Lace Book/Journal class
very soon!!!!
In fact, I even have a date for you to remember
and that is:
Monday, 14th Sept
and 
 
This is the front of the journal

 

and one of the inside pages.


The online class will be through
www.creativeworkshopstypepad.com 
with Gail Schmidt 
and in just a few days I will be able to provide you with the
direct link so you may enrol then.

The link is not up yet but will be available
in just a few days.
This will be a step-by-step guide in creating
your very own journal in my style
and I will have all the details
soon.  
♥♥♥

In the meantime I promised to
share my latest journal 
so here is  
my newly completed Journal - "The Dream of Dance"
I can now share with you
after waiting for some beautiful light from outside
to take these photos for you!
 


 This journal is also a story book as it tells the story
of a little girl who dreams of becoming
a Ballerina one day

 



 



 


 and it talks about the various stages
she goes through
to make that dream come true.









 

 The richness of all the fabrics accentuate
the journey.











 Eventually on stage - she has arrived
surrounded by the exotic
costumes




 experiencing the splendor of it all!






and then the memory is what remains
but the experience
can make the Teacher -

The Teacher of Dreams!



 The End!



 Now I hope this journal brings a little inspiration to your heart.
You know we all need inspiration to create
and
some of the inspiration for me to create this piece
came from
Nellie Wortman (Early Morning Thoughts)
 whose artwork excites me.
Nelly has a growing number of videos where you can learn
to create one of your own books too.

This journal has sold already 
before it made it to my Etsy 
so I am sorry for anyone intending to purchase -
I trust there will be more coming. 

"Sometimes life is about risking
Everything for a Dream
No one can see
but you!".
Have faith!
 
Love and hugs, Suzy

19 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness...there is so much beauty I don't know where to begin.
    Congrats on the online class, how exciting!!!
    Your ballerina fabric book is simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new teaching venue. This Ballerina Dream journal is truly a vision of loveliness in lace and images and words. Your work is always exquisite dear. Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting!! I hope I will be able to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the class you'll be teaching. It sounds wonderful.

    This latest journal is beautiful!

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful... You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY YAY YAY finally, I am thrilled to bits that we will be able to see you in action and learn from you directly. I am so excited about it.
    Your new lace journal is so exquisite, it is such a delightful theme and of course so beautifully done.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been following you for quite some time and I am SO exciting you are sharing your knowledge with us! Can't wait to take your class....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just like the previous comments on this post, I am so happy that I will be able to take an online class with you and learn your style of creating. This is a wonderful milestone for you! Congratulations. This book is so delightful and gorgeous. I know the new owner will enjoy it immensely. If I had purchased it, I know I would enjoy it. I so look forward to learning from you. Yea, all the laces I've been saving ready to use in a handmade book. Yippee!!!

    Hugs and blessings from Flagstaff, AZ, USA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dearest Suzy, congratulations my friend, I know you have worked so hard on this ,and I`m so happy for you, that your online-class, will soon be opened, what you show from the journal/ book you are teaching loooks divine, and so beautiful.
    Also your book of dance, is a dream, a wonderful story, and so many extraordinaire fabrics and laces in there and most beautiful images, too.
    So much lovelyness is always here, in front of my eyes, sweetie.
    Love you, and send you loving thoughts,
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Suzy, Congrats on your online class. It will be an amazing journey and I wish for you great success with the fun process.
    Love your journal and I can see why it has already gone to a home to be enjoyed. The pages are lovely and the story so charming. Every detail is stunning. You are the designer of amazing talent.
    Thanks for sharing and blessings for a nice weekend.
    Hugs, cm

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love where you say "We create our tomorrows by what we dream today." Everything you do is so beautiful. I love your work and you. Thank you for the delights you send. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been waiting for this to happen and am so happy to finally see it come to life. Will be waiting for Sept.

    Hugs
    FredaB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous journal! Your work never fails to inspire me! I am so happy you are doing an online class. I can hardly wait to sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOw, Suzy, I love the story created in this beautifull journal. I want to congratulate you on your new venture with the online tutor classes, I will keep my eyes peeled on the classes.
    Thank you for venturing out to help us create such beauty with style and grace
    Hugz J xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both books are beautiful! Congratulations on your online class, also - wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I'm so exited for you, my dear Suzy!
    Your new journal is simply gorgeous- love it.
    Sending big hugs and love,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another beauty Suzy! Since I am a recipient of one of your beautiful journals I have no doubt your class will be very popular :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. How wonderful Suzy! Congratulations! I'm going to have to look into your class.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Suzy, you have such a great talent for telling a story through your work. Your book on The Dream of Dance' is absolutely stunning! Love the fabric on the back cover, looking so old and worn...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails